SPROCKET IS HIRING!
May 23, 2019
Call it growth, expansion, or world domination. However you put it: Sprocket is HIRING. Job details are below!
Job Title: Account Executive
Who we are: Sprocket is an established boutique agency specializing in PR, Social Media, and Influencer Relations. Our clients operate in a variety of industries—CPG, cannabis, restaurants/hospitality, and real estate, to name a few—but there’s a common thread: we really love what each of our clients is doing, and we genuinely enjoy the teams we work with.
Position Summary: Sprocket is looking for an Account Executive based in Denver. This role must have a solid understanding of multi-channel communication grounded in creative storytelling. On the media relations side, this Account Executive will be tasked with obtaining continual, quality press coverage both locally and nationally, as well as researching and coordinating influencer relations outreach. The employee will collaborate with Sprocket’s senior team on strategy, overseeing implementation across PR and social media as well as emphasis on proactive media relations. Additionally, content creation capabilities are a huge plus.
We are seeking a holistic communicator— a storyteller who is able to creatively pitch clients’ stories within the evolving media landscape; is able to bridge a clients’ goals with actual strategy and execution; consistently generate new ideas; and is able to identify market trends and translate them into actionable items when appropriate.
The role would also require some account management and account support for various clients, working collaboratively with each client team.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Candidate must have at least three years of PR experience
- Existing media relationships and the ability to quickly form new ones
- Be high-performing, self-motivated and efficient
- Super Type-A and incredibly organized
- Must be an out-of-the-box thinker
- Ability to work efficiently under tight deadlines and short lead times
- Demonstrates strong ability and willingness to work in a collaborative environment with multiple stakeholders
- Impeccable communication skills - both verbal and written
- Graphic design skills a plus
Compensation is commensurate with experience. Benefits include: health insurance coverage, HSA contribution, and flexible work-from-home schedule.
Please send a resume, relevant samples/examples of media hits secured, and an Instagram story introducing yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.